To see a full list of the services we offer click HERE
DRYER VENT CLEANING
Is Dryer Vent Cleaning Really Necessary?
- Is your clothes dryer taking too long to dry?
- Do you have to run your dryer more than once to dry your clothes?
- Did an appliance technician recommend having your dryer vent cleaned?
- Is your dryer displaying an air flow error code?
- Is your dryer no longer heating or getting too hot?
Many people assume their clothes dryer is the problem, but the venting may be dirty, disconnected or plugged!
We professionally inspect and clean dryers and dryer vents in apartments, condominiums, private homes and in businesses in the Puget Sound area. We have specialized equipment to clean the entire length of your venting, measure air-flow, temperature, humidity, and verify that the venting meets local building codes. We also perform new installations and repairs.
Did you know?…
- More than 15,000 structure fires are reported every year and 92% of these are caused by clogged dryer vents and cause an estimated 5 deaths, 100 injuries, and $35 million in property loss.
- A clogged vent will increase your electric bill since your dryer will need to run longer to get your clothes dry. A lint-clogged dryer vent can often consume $10-$20 worth of extra electricity every month.
- Because your dryer is working harder it will decrease it’s lifespan.
Dryers and their venting need ongoing maintenance to keep them in safe and proper working condition. As your clothes tumble in the warm air, fibers detach from the fabric creating lint. Most of it gets filtered in the lint screen. However, some of the lint gets past the lint screen, getting trapped in you dryer, your exhaust vent and sometimes blowing lint outside your home.
AIR DUCT CLEANING
The air ducts in your home provide a very important function. They circulate the air from your heating and cooling system into and out of each room, which allows for consistent interior comfort regardless of the season. Air in your home circulates through the ducts multiple times a day. Air Duct Cleaning refers to the removal of dust and debris from the vents and furnace. This includes the supply and return air ducts as well as the registers and diffusers in each room. We use the latest Hypervac technology that will remove all dust and debris, preventing it from re-circulating throughout the home. There are benefits to having your air ducts professionally cleaned, the top five are listed below:
- Creates a clean living environment.
- Reduces allergens and dust.
- Reduces bad smells and odors.
- Improves air flow efficiency.
- Prolongs the life of your heating an air conditioning equipment.